1. First of all check a condition of a safety lock No. 9 on 10 A in the assembly block of safety locks/relay under the car dashboard. Replace the beaten-out safety lock new. If the new safety lock also at once fuses (without turning on of the reverse gear), check an electrical wiring on the site of a chain between the sensor switch of fires of a backing and the assembly block. If breakdown of a safety lock happens at turning on of the reverse gear, check an electrical wiring on the site between the sensor switch and the combined back lamps.
2. Choose as the switching lever the reverse gear and include ignition, - in assemblies of the back combined lamps white signal lights of a backing have to light up. Switch off ignition.
3. If fires do not join, check serviceability of the corresponding lamps.
4. If a safety lock and lamps as it should be, find the sensor switch of fires of a backing in the top part of a case of RKPP, disunite the socket of its electrical wiring and connect an ohmmeter between two bared contacts.
5. At the switched-on reverse gear between contacts of the socket conductivity has to take place (the sensor switch is closed). In any other position of the lever the sensor switch has to be opened (there is no conductivity).
6. At negative results of the described check replace the sensor switch.
7. If the switch as it should be, check serviceability of a contour of its grounding. If grounding as it should be, check all electrical wiring for break.
8. Disconnect an electrical wiring from the sensor switch.
9. Turn out the sensor switch from a transmission case.
10. Remove and will throw out an old washer.
11. Replace a washer and install the new sensor switch.
12. Connect an electrical wiring.