+ Cars of the Honda Accord brand
- Settings and routine maintenance
General information about settings and adjustments
Check of levels of liquids
Check of a condition of tires and pressure of their rating
Check of level of liquid of the power steering
Check of the ATF AT level
Replacement of motive oil and oil filter
Check of a state and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Check, service and charging of the rechargeable battery
Check of a state, adjustment of effort of a tension and replacement of driving belts
Check of a state and replacement of the hoses located in a motive compartment
Check of a condition of components of the cooling system
Rotation of wheels
Check of the brake system
Check of a condition of seat belts
Replacement of the filtering air cleaner element
Check of a condition of components of a power supply system
Check of level of the RKPP gearbox oil
Survey of components of a suspension bracket and steering drive, check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of a condition of components of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of a state and replacement of spark plugs
Check of a state and replacement of VV of candle wires, cover and runner of the distributor
Check and replacement of the valve of system of the operated ventilation of a case (PCV)
Check and adjustment of turns of idling
Service of the cooling system (depletion, washing and filling)
Replacement of brake fluid
Replacement of liquid of automatic transmission (AT/CVT)
Replacement of the RKPP gearbox oil
Replacement of filters of the air conditioning system
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves (as necessary)
Dropping indicator of intervals of routine maintenance
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Engine management
+ Gear shifting box
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schemes of electric equipment
Service of the cooling system (depletion, washing and filling)
(each 48 000 km [30 000 miles] of a run or time in 24 months)
Regularly, according to the schedule of routine maintenance of the car, the cooling system has to be emptied, washed out and be filled with fresh mix of antifreeze with water. Such service allows to prevent development of corrosion in a cooling path and considerably increases efficiency of functioning of system.
Do not allow hit of antifreeze on open parts of the body and the painted surfaces of the car. Immediately wash away casual splashes a plentiful amount of water. Remember that antifreeze is extremely toxic liquid and its hit in an organism even in small amounts is fraught with the most serious consequences (up to a lethal outcome). Never leave antifreeze stored in leaky closed container and immediately collect the cooling liquid spilled on a floor. Remember that the sweetish smell of antifreeze can draw to itself attention of children and animals. About ways utilization of the fulfilled cooling liquid consult with local authorities. In many regions of the world special points on different reception of working off are equipped. Do not merge old cooling liquid in the sewerage and on the earth at all!
Recently nontoxical grades of antifreeze were developed, however they also demand care in the address.
During service also the condition of all hoses of system and a cover of a jellied mouth of a radiator without fail has to be checked (see the Section Check of a Condition of Components of the Cooling System). Defective components are subject to replacement.
Do not forget about precautionary measures which have to be observed at service of the cooling system (see the prevention at the beginning of the Section).
| 1. Cock the parking brake and prop up wheels antiretractable boots. It is necessary to start direct performing procedures of service only after full cooling of the engine, i.e. not less than several hours later after end of a trip.
2. Having waited for final cooling of the engine, uncover a mouth of a radiator and a broad tank.
3. For production of cooling liquid from a radiator remove a drain stopper in its lower part. If the stopper "stuck", or is not provided at all, disconnect the lower hose from a radiator and merge liquid through it.
4. Upon completion of an effluence of cooling liquid from a radiator remove the lower hose of the last and merge the liquid remains from the top part of the block of the engine.
Cooling liquid should be lowered in the drain capacity of the corresponding volume which needs to be prepared in advance. Try not to allow hits of antifreeze in eyes and on open sites of skin.
5. While liquid merges from the block, disconnect a hose from a broad tank and remove the last (see the Head of the Cooling system, heating). Wash out a tank clear water (in case of need - with soap). Clear-level tags on tank walls.
6. Check a condition of radiator hoses and hoses of system of heating, and also collars of their fastening on unions and branch pipes (in case of need see the Section Check of a Condition of Components of the Cooling System).
7. Replace the damaged components (in case of need see the Head of the Cooling system, heating).
1. Upon completion of depletion of system remove the thermostat from the engine, take it from a casing and establish the last back on the regular place (empty). Now the system is ready to washing.
2. Establish into place the lower hose of a radiator and tighten a drain stopper of the last. Transfer the handle of management of system of heating of salon to the maximum heating to provide also washing of the heat exchanger of a heater.
4. In cases of especially strong pollution or violation of passability of a radiator, remove the last (see the Head of the Cooling system, heating) and bring him for recovery repair and service in a workshop of car service.
3. Disconnect the top hose from a radiator and insert a garden hose into a branch pipe of the last. Include water supply and continue washing until the pure transparent stream does not begin to follow from the top hose.
5. Products of corrosion and dense deposits are removed from a path of the cooling system by chemical processing, - follow instructions of manufacturers of the cleaner acquired by you.
At regular performing procedures of washing of system and replacement of cooling liquid need for carrying out chemical processing of a path should not arise.
1. Install into place the thermostat and a broad tank, connect all hoses to a radiator.
2. Transfer the handle of management of system of heating of salon to the maximum heating.
3. Slowly fill in in a radiator fresh, made in the required proportions (see Specifications) antifreeze mix with water. Continue filling until the level of liquid does not rise to the lower cut of a jellied mouth. Add cooling liquid in a broad tank, having brought its level to the mark FULL COLD. Wait five minutes and double-check the level of cooling liquid in a radiator, in case of need make adjustment.
4. Without establishing a cover on a radiator, start the engine and warm up it before opening of the valve of the thermostat (liquid has to begin to circulate through a radiator, at the same time there will be a warming up of the top hose of the last).
5. Kill the engine and let's it cool down. Add a little more liquid in a radiator, having brought its level to the lower cut of a jellied mouth.
6. By tightening of the top hose of a radiator let out from it the air, in case of need add a little more cooling liquid. Establish into place a radiator cover.
7. Transfer handles of the choice of temperature of the given air and the choice of the high-speed mode of the fan to the maximum productivity.
8. Start the engine, warm up it up to the normal working temperature and check system for existence of signs of leaks.